Sunday, June 1, 2008

Our New Blog!

Thanks to the help of Danielle, Phil and Amanda now have a blog! THANK YOU Danielle!

Hopefully I can keep it updated with pics and happenings of our clan, but after everything Danielle showed me, I'm not sure what planet I'm on! j/k. Updated for the moment are a couple of pics of us from the last few weeks. Eventually I will figure out how to have a slideshow and that will be easier to keep pics updated over time. :) Again, thank you Danielle for your help!

1 comment:

CJMsquared+6 said...

Wow!! It looks GREAT!! I do my slide shows through slide.com. It is super easy or you can also use flickr or photobucket. I got my music from playlist.com. I get the age countdown strips from lilypie.com. I think those are fun... As for my templates I make them on my scrapbook software. Good Luck in your blogging... I think it is so much fun and I love that we can keep in touch and see how everyone is growing since we don't live that close anymore. I love you blog it is way cute and very fitting to your personality!!
Love you guys!