Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Update

As you can see, I have changed the quote of the day. Thank you Wade and Albert Einstein! I stole the quote from Wade and Brenda's blog. I feel like it was just for me. Hope you don't mind me using it!

Our move is coming along. Our renter has officially moved in and now I am just waiting for my transfer. My official start date is Oct. 6th. In the meantime I am staying with Wade and Brenda. I thank them for all their generosity. I appreciate it more than they'll ever know. They have been a godsend. And Emma, my little Emma. She doesn't quite understand what is happening. She keeps asking me when we are going home. Poor thing, but she is happy as a little lark to be at Nana and Popo's. So spoiled. :)

So much change over the next few weeks. Corban leaves for Savannah, GA in two days for college, Chelsea and Curtis are moving next week to South Dakota, and soon we will officially be in Utah. My favorite thing about change is that just when you think you have it, it's morphed into something else. :) Funny thing time and change. Seems to go hand in hand, ever evolving. Life as it comes.

My favorite change right now? FALL!!! It's almost here. Slowly but surely it is cooling off. Its most noticable in the mornings. Yay! I am so excited. It's my favorite time of year. I especially love Halloween. I still remember my Dad taking me Trick or Treating when I was little. I think this year, Emma will be Cinderella.

Well, Good luck to all who change awaits and I shall keep everyone updated as best I can. Caio!

1 comment:

Krishelle said...

I am still sooo excited!!!