Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Disney On Ice!

This last Saturday Phil and I took Emma to Disney On Ice. It was soooo much fun to watch her get all excited before she even knew what it was. We had told her we were going to go see Cinderella, Ariel etc... and she even wore her princess tiara! I wish I had dressed her all the way up. There were little princesses and little Mini Mouses everywhere! Once we were there and the show started, her face lit up and it brought a tear to my eye to see how enamored at the display she was. She sat on the edge of her own seat the whole time (except for when beast came out. She was on my lap in a flash!) She had her first taste of cotton candy which you can imagine was a mess, but she LOVED it. Emma is her daddy's little girl. She loves candy. It was a fun event for families and we enjoyed the show just as much as any kid. The Mulan story was way cool! On the way home Emma was still so excited that she had seen all the princesses. She kept reciting back to us who she had seen and then all of a sudden was sound asleep. She was so cute! I cherish every moment I get with her! Below is a small slideshow of the event.

2 comments:

Wade said...

I just love the pictures and I am glad that you guys had fun.

Love You can't wait till thanksgiving.

Parker's Email- swimdude1997@gmail.com

CJMsquared+6 said...

How fun... I want to take Caleb to something like that but living where we do we'll have to take a road trip!! Looks like you all had a great time!