Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA! Emma had her 3rd birthday last week on the 19th and It was a Princess party! It was her very first birthday that we had a party with little friends instead of family. We invited little girls from school, church, and friends like Matt and Nicole's little girls. She had a blast! We had all the little girls dress up in princess costumes and they played and ran around. Then we had Emma open her gifts which of course she loved! She got some very cute stuff! Then we sang Happy Birthday and ate a Princess cake and ice cream. I took a ton of photos but haven't gotten them uploaded yet. I can't believe Emma is 3!!!!!

1 comment:

CJMsquared+6 said...

Wow!! I can't believe she is three either. I was looking through pictures in our files the other day and found on eof me holding her when she was just brand new. It is hard to believe she was so small!! She looks so great in her princess dress. Glad her birthday was a success!