Monday, December 21, 2009

Police Lollipops!

I wish I could have caught this on video!!! We have been driving around alot on our days off running with the Christmas crowd, and today we heard Feliz Navidad twice on the radio and the catchy tune was stuck in Emma's head. However, she has no idea what Feliz Navidad means or how to say it. My ears perked up as I was making dinner because I could here her singing the tune, but as I listened I realized she was saying, " Police Lillipops, da da da daaa, Police lollipops..." I was rolling with laughter and ran to get the cam, but she realized I was on to her and she went glib lipped and wouldn't sing for me. But how cute is that?!? Police Lollipops!

2 comments:

unange14 said...

That makes me smile so big. She is such a cutie. These kinds of stories are my favorite.

The Fleming Family said...

LOL! I'll have to get some of those for Austin! :-D Ashlynn did the SAME thing the other day except she thought it was "Valise Mavi-Ma". I was cracking up pretty good.
-Danielle