Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Emma's dance

Emma loves to sing and dance and she has a few kids CD's that she likes to listen to. I have been trying to catch her dancing and singing for a while now but have been unsuccessful. So just before we moved I found her in the living room dancing and singing. So I grabbed my camera, crawled on my hands and knees so she wouldn't see me, and stuck the recorder just above the back of the couch to try to avoid detection. I was successful! You have to listen but she is singing along to the music. It's a short little clip below, but the funniest part is that I get caught. Mom's busted!

2 comments:

CJMsquared+6 said...

Super cute!! I love it when they get to that age where embarrassment gets the better of them...

Haute Deb Designs said...

Your daughter is ADORABLE!! I can't believe how much she has grown. It seems like yesterday you had her. I'm so glad we got to catch up at Cheryl's shower. I look forward to being able to catch up even more!