Monday, July 19, 2010

Masquerade Dance by Emma

This is Emma teaching Mommy how to dance to the Phantom of the Opera's "Masquerade." She loves Phantom of the Opera! She can watch it over and over(to the point we can no longer take it. lol). She knows all the words, and as you can see in the clip has nominated a dress-up as her Christine dress. She has also announced that she will be Christine for Halloween. You can catch her around the house playing and singing "Think of Me" or "Angel of Music." I love that she loves the music and am having fun watching her enjoy it. I am currently trying to catch a clip of her singing as well. Stay tuned...Emma is a hard one to catch if she knows you have a camera! lol.

2 comments:

unange14 said...

She is just a little ball of cuteness. The dress kills me. Should I be expecting a masquerade ball at the next birthday party? And can I also have lessons?

Amanda Fleming said...

Yes, the next birthday will be a Masquerade (unless she changes her mind by then). :) I am already getting ideas for it. Making our own masks and fans, and everyone is to dress up in costumes. :) And you can ask Emma for lessons...she's a pro! haha