Monday, October 17, 2011

Our very Fall weekend

My darling Emma. Picked her own pumpkin from the garden. :)


Master Owen and his very first pumpkin!




The newly engaged couple. I took this pic and think its pretty cool for announcements. ;)



Siblings! Their first Fall and Halloween season together. :)




The road my Mom lives on is so slow you could lay there and get a suntan! Good place for a fun pic.




--This weekend was my little sister Rachel's 21st birthday. And similarly to my 21st, she found herself engaged to be married! They had already planned this trip so it wasnt last minute. They went to Seattle for a few days and seemed to have an awesome time. We had work and school and couldn't go, but we met up with them on Saturday evening at my Moms and went out for some pizza at the local hang out. We stayed the night and went to church the next day and then spent the afternoon visiting, raiding grandma's garden, eating the fruits of our labors, and snapping photos while the sun was up. Emma and Owen got to pick Pumpkins from the garden adn we went over to the neighboring corn field to (shhhhh) harvest our own corn. Then my mom made an awesome pot roast for dinner! We really enjoyed our super short visit! Have to take it as it comes. :) And congrats to my sister! Approx date is February 18th. Can't believe it! My baby sister is not only 21 but engaged! Whoa! When did that happen????






1 comment:

Brooke said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Congrats on the 12 years!! I'm so excited for Rachel. I didn't know she was getting married in Feb though. I was hoping it would be a little later since I will either be VERY pregnant or else have a new little one and probably won't make it to her wedding. Anyways, sounds like you guys are loving Washington!