Thursday, December 22, 2011

Santa's Elf stops by!








Emma woke up Sunday morning to find that one of Santa's elves had come to check on her and to take her letter to Santa. We found snowy footprints (its northpole snow that never melts) and a note the elf left for Emma. His name is Jolly Jack and his job is to help Santa check the naughty and nice list. And he said, so far, she is still on the nice list. :)


I cannot express some of these moments in words and for those of you who know me, know thats quite the fete! I was bleary eyed when Emma woke us up calling to come see, but the moment you watch your childs eyes light up with fascination and wonder....there are no words. Just this warm tingle and a tear to my eye. Its such a precious thing, childhood. And I am so blessed to have Emma! Its so much fun!




No comments: