Sunday, March 17, 2013

Owen's Birthday Party!


It was a Mickey Mouse party!














Owen had a fun low key Mickey party. Grandma came over and his friend Braxton and their family came. He got More Mickey and Cars stuff! He ran amuck and ate his "Hot Diggity Dog." He really didn't understand it was all for him, but he had a blast anyway!

I pretty much made everything. Our friends had asked if I painted the balloons myself and I said no, I just bought them. Then they asked if I made the balloons look like Mickey ears with the trio of them. Again I said no. Then they told me I was failing to impress and should have just said yes! lol! I did make the banner, the cupcakes, and the cups. :)

Owen had a great time and that's all that matters! Happy birthday to our little man!

No comments: