Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!!

I am not big on big birthdays. Ok, clarification...I am not big on big birthdays for myself. I love to plan the kids birthdays, but I rarely do anything for mine. For a few years we went to Disneyland and the beach, which I loved, but living in Vegas made that much easier. The last few were very low key, dinner out and maybe a movie. This year was just as quiet. I spent a few hours out and about with my friend Brooke to Marshalls and World Market(my favorite!) and then Phil took me out to dinner at Rock City Grill which was really good. Then we picked the kids back up and had cheesecake and I opened a few gifts. Phil got me new grey converse! Love! He also got me my favorite wall scents from Bath and Body. My mom got me new jammies from Victoria's Secret and some cute hand towels for my kitchen. I had a nice birthday and figured I'd say so. I bet if I look back through the blog, you won't find any birthday posts for me. :)  Trying to be better at ALL the events in our lives. :)  Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes!

A few of my lovely gifts.
Not sure why, but Owen didn't want to cooperate for a birthday photo with Mom!
We tried, but to no avail. Ha!
The birthday girl. :)

No comments: