Thursday, July 18, 2013

Father's Day 2013


Our number one guy! Daddy! This year was a casual year. No big todo. We got up and had breakfast and headed out to church. I was surprised our ward didn't do anything. Hmmm....no talks or kids singing. Oh well. When we got home, Emma gave Dad a card she had made at school. It was so cute! Totally of of those you keep in a box for the next 30 years!
Inside says, "Dear Dad, I love you with all my heart. I really like to hang out with you. You are very good at making and you make a really good breakfast. You are good at brushing teeth. Thanks for being a good Dad! Love-Emma."

I love the brushing teeth part! To see her Daddy through her eyes. Oh my precious girl!

We packed a snack and drove over to the river by us and munched and relaxed by the water. Owen through in rocks and even Dad and Emma started collecting rocks for him!

We came home and mommy made one of Daddy's favorite dinners, Shephard's Pie. Was a new recipe and was really good! Its was a pretty day and we hope Daddy felt special! We love our Dad!

No comments: