Wednesday, September 11, 2013

First Day of 2nd Grade!



Off to 2nd grade we go!!! How can this be? Didn't we just start Kindergarten? How has it already been 2 full school years? I demand answers!!!  :)

Emma was so excited to go back to school she could barely fall asleep! When Phil's alarm went off she thought it was hers and came running in. We had to send her back to bed for a few more hours. lol! But when the time came, she put on her new outfit, I did her hair, she had breakfast, and happily zoomed out the door! Owen and I walked her down to the bus stop and waited with the other kids and parents for the bus. It was late of course! All the kids so excited to go and standing there pacing. :) It of course showed up and they all hopped on. Owen and I waved goodbye as she pulled away, her little face in the window waving back with a HUGE smile! I knew she'd have a fantastic day and come home to tell me all about it. When the time came, Owen and I walked back down to wait for the bus again. When the bus pulled up she bounced off and started telling us all about her first day, and as I knew she would, she had a great first day in Miss Parker's class! Here's to enjoying the rest of the school year Miss Emma! We love you and miss you while you are gone!








No comments: