Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat!




This year Emma was determined to be SilverMist from the Tinkerbelle movie. I found the costume at Walmart, but lets face it, fairy cotumes aren't very warm, so I had to put it in on over her warm clothes. We went out a little later than normal and the neighborhood was ransacked! Kids were everywhere again and houses even had notes on their doors saying they ran out of candy. That happened to us last year. BUT, besides the chilly weather, Emma had a great time as she ran from door to door, saying, "Trick r Treat!" and "Happy Hallowen!" And so we went around for about 3 streets while Emma said, " Mom, Dad, Hurry! The next house!" I don't think she noticed the cold until she slowed down because it wasnt until we were headed back to our car that she said, " My feet are cold. My hands are cold. I'm cold!" Phil laughed so hard I thought he might pee his pants. :) Emma had a great time and she's already planning next year! :)

5 comments:

unange14 said...

I am so glad she had a good time. Sorry we had to cancel all plans this year. Maybe next year, though.

Amanda Fleming said...

Oh its no big deal. Better to not spread the germs! Hope you all feel better!

Amanda Fleming said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Fleming Family said...

She is getting SO big!! I can't believe it! I am glad that she enjoyed Trick or Treating! How cute!
-Danielle

Emily S. said...

CUTE! Glad you guys had a good holiday!