Wednesday, April 28, 2010

As many of you know...we have been trying for baby #2 for almost 2 years. Monday this week we found out that I had a miscarriage. We had been hoping to tell everyone that we were expecting on Mother's Day. I had been given Chlomid to help fertility and it was our first month on it. The good news is it worked and we did concieve, but the bad news is that something went wrong and it stopped growing. Just nature as the Dr put it. Nothing we did...not the fertility meds, or anything to do with the past. In fact, the doctor (who is so cool. Glad I found him here.) is hopeful and thinks all is unrelated. He gives us two months and we can start over. It is a huge dissapointment, but as I look at it, we still have what is important in our lives. I have to have a D&C on Tuesday. Hope that helps things too. A clean start in there so to speak. :) Course I still have a week til the surgery and if my body catches up (so far it hasnt) then it wont be needed. But cross your fingers all goes well. I hate hospitals and doctors. Major white coat syndrome. :) (We didn't really tell anyone so don't feel neglected if you read this but hadnt heard it from our lips. Not the funnest news to deliver you know.) Just keep us in your prayers!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

You will be in our prayers for sure!! Don't know if you know but Court had one a couple years ago after trying for a few years. That was really hard. And they are still trying, hoping and praying! Yours and hers must be having too much fun together in heaven. Maybe they will decide to come together!! :) Love you guys!

unange14 said...

Oh, sweetie, you do need a hug. I wish you were still up here so I could give you one. But that is awesome that you got pregnant. When you get up here I will take you out to celebrate that. Miss you and love you.

Haute Deb Designs said...

I am so sorry Amanda!!! I had one too, right before I had Ty, so I totally understand what you're going through (to an extent, of course). You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. And don't worry, you'll get preggers again before you know it :)

CJMsquared+6 said...

Definitely in our prayers. I am glad that you were able to get pregnant... sorry it didn't stick. It is rough but the good news is, you CAN get pregnant. I am glad you found a Dr. you love. My D&C was the best thing that ever happened. Things were so much easier after that. Good luck and we'll be thinking about you on Tuesday! It's not too bad... even if you do have white coat syndrome.Love You!!

Lisa said...

I'm sorry this happened. So much luck and love to you guys! The funnest part of the whole thing is trying, right? It will all work out and soon you'll have another beautiful addition to your family.