Thursday, August 12, 2010

Emma's Dance Class


This Tuesday was Emma's first dance class. She was so cute! Saying she was excited may not quite cover it. She has been trying on her ballet and tap shoes all week and asking if its Tuesday yet. So when the day finally came she was more than enthusiastic to go! :) We got her dressed into her leotard and tights and set off to class. When we arrived, the other class was just finishing so Emma got a sneak peak. It was your standard room with mirrors, ballet bars, and wooden floors. And of course, little girls! From the moment the music began, Emma did just what the teacher did or said. You'd never have known it was her first class and she just danced her heart out! When the hour was up and the class dismissed, Emma wasn't ready to go. She kept telling me there was more and tried to stay through the next class. I had to drag her away. She had such an awesome time! :) I have some pictures I need to upload from the camera and get a few videos loaded, but we are having technical difficulties so I'll get those up asap. The only pics available were from my phone. Sorry for the blur! :)

2 comments:

CJMsquared+6 said...

ADORABLE!! I love her!! She will be amazing in dance class!! Such a performer... I could never see her getting stage fright!! :) Where is she taking dance at?

Krishelle said...

She is just so cute!!