Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Phil's Birthday!





Tuesday was Phil's 31st Birthday and we hope he had a great day! Last year we were moving and didn't get to do anything for his 30th which was kinda crappy, so this year I decided to make it a bit more entertaining. Emma and I decided it would be fun to take a birthday cake to Daddy at work and suprise him. Yes he was suprised! That was fun. Then when he came home from work we suprised him again by taking him out to dinner at Cheesecake Factory(one of his favs). Afterward we went back home to have cake, sing Happy Birthday, and give him our presents. I KNOW he liked his gifts. Rachel and Jared bought Phil new white Sambas(shoes) that he has been pining away for. I bought him a pair of jeans he really needed and two new shirts. We also got him Iron Man 2. Jared got Phil a PS2 game and Phil's boss gave him a card and $50. I think Phil made off like a bandit this year! We tried to make his day special and spoil him on his day in the spotlight. Hope you had a great day Phil! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

unange14 said...

Sorry! I meant to get a card out in the mail and, well, that didn't happen. I did remember to FB though. Glad he had a good day. Miss you guys terribly! Love you!

CJMsquared+6 said...

He definitely looks happy and spoiled!! But he's a GREAT guy so it is nice to spoil him every once in a while, right? And looking at his cake, makes me want cake really bad now!! Thanks a lot!