Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Only 8 weeks to go now! Seems so crazy to think that in such a little amount of time we will have another baby in our arms. We are very excited and 8 weeks seems too long now. lol! Of course we want the little guy to continue to grow and be healthy, but its just so exciting to think there will be a new person. We want to meet him!



This pregnancy has gone just as the first. Uneventful for the most part(thank goodness) and healthy. I didn't have sickness with either pregnancy, but I did feel run down and tired, especially in the beginning. Now I am feeling tired again, but on the whole, good. We are at the pivotal point where blood pressure can rise and I am hoping that this pregnancy avoids it. I had borderline high blood pressure with Emma and had to go in every other day after 33 weeks and had to stop working. I delivered Emma normal and on time, but the last few weeks were sorta stressful with so many appointments and ultrasounds. Hopefully this time I can go all the way to the end on my own and go into labor on my own. :)



This time the biggest difference has been that its not just Phil and I, but Emma too. She has been so excited! She talks to the baby with her hands on my tummy and she gives it kisses. She talks all the time about how she is going to have a baby brother and one day she can play with him and give him loves. I know it will be an adjustment for her, but she will be such a big helper too. She is already volunteering to help change diapers, feed bottles, and pick out his clothes. She is pretty funny! But oh so cute. She will be a great big sister.



And so we anxioulsy await the arrival of our newest member and can't wait to hold him in our arms. Its so exciting!!!!

1 comment:

unange14 said...

I am so excited for you guys. I wish I was there to see it all. Emma will make a great big sister. I can't wait to see her and the little guy when we come out in April :)