Sunday, June 26, 2011

Emma is our funny girl!

Emma is our funny girl! I sent her to her room to clean up. It was a mess! Toys and clothes everywhere! We have a one at a time rule and while I wasn't looking this happened. haha. I told her to fold her laundy, and put her toys away. I was doing the dishes and after a few minutes went to check on her. This is how I found her....


Passed out face down in the mess! :) If you look closely you can see she folded her laundry. lol. Cleaning takes its toll I guess. haha!


This is Emma reading a book. She is very good at her letters and she loves to try to read. She practices her sounds and tries to sound out words. She is soooo ready for kindergarten. I just can't believe it!



This last photo just cracks me up. Emma has a huge love of animals and a certain fascination with them that borders on the unhealthy side (for the animal!). haha. Here Thomas, my sisters cat, climbed up on Emma while she was sleeping. He LOVES company to cuddle with. Usually he stays by your feet or sits next to you with an arm outstretched to touch you, but we feel he was just getting back at all the tail pulling etc. :) He was litterally on her side. lol!


We love you miss Emma! Such a sweet and loving girl you are!





No comments: