Monday, January 30, 2012

New Look!

Yes, my blog has been given a small makeover!  I spent some time trying to figure out how to make my blog look the way I wanted, not just a general format.  First off, you should know I am horrible at anything technological and html code drives me crazy!  I managed to google most of the help and tips. Its not that much different, but I wanted a single column and I wanted bigger photos. Simple as that. I think I accomplished it and I think I like the look...Because secondly, I am totally in LOVE with anything chevron patterned!  I currently have several swatches of fabric that I ordered for projects in my home.  I love its modern look!  Then add to that my favorite color scheme of grey, yellow, and white!  I love it! So this is my blogs new look.  Hopefully, I haven't made any errors in the code that prevents posts or comments or anything! Can you see this?  If so, I think it's working!  :) 

*See the two new posts below of Emma's birthday and rainbow party!

No comments: