Sunday, April 1, 2012











OWEN IS ONE!!!

I am so pleased with Owen's 1 year photos!  Holly captured our little Owen perfectly!  She caught him on the move, with his tongue wagging, his lip poking out, and his impatience with photos.  We did the session at home and she captured him and us in our surroundings.  Maybe that's why I love them so much,  its just us.  No fancy props or lighting or studio backdrops. Simply us where our life happens.

These photos are the best ever taken of Owen and the family photo is my absolute favorite of us all together EVER.  Holly, you did an amazing job!  Thank you so much! Now to get the prints hanging on my wall....

The above photos are a handful of the amazing photos I received.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Ah, thank you, thank you, for the lovely compliment, Amanda! SO thrilled you are so happy with your images! :)