Friday, September 14, 2012

Emma's first day of school!







I cannot believe Emma is in First Grade! How unfair that time has gone by so quickly! Emma got up as soon as she heard the alarm go off ( I suspect she was already awake!) and literally bounced around with enthusiasm getting dressed, eating breakfast, and getting her hair done. We went out and took a few pictures and headed basically 2 houses down to the bus stop where the other kids on our street impatiently waited. When the bus arrived Emma got on with out looking back and waived to me from the window as the bus pulled away. My heart slightly sank. My baby girl was going to be gone all day away from me for the next nine months. Boo!  But I knew she'd love it and enjoy her new friends and teacher.  When the bus arrived in the afternoon she again bounced off and happily told me all about her first day experiences. She loves her teacher and school and I couldn't be happier about that! Here's to a great school year! Cheers!

No comments: