Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

So as usual, Christmas blew by rather quickly! I am not even going to talk about where the year went. lol! This year we were going to spend the holiday with Phil's parents and brother, but due to his Dad's schedule they couldn't come that soon. So we opted to go to my Mom's house in Quincy since my sister Rachel and her husband were spending Christmas there. Its only a few hours away and we hadn't seen them since February. So on Sunday after church we headed over with a car packed full into every nook and cranny! Must have looked hilarious!

On Christmas Eve, me and my mom drove down to Pasco to pick up Rachel and Jared from the airport, so most of my day was in the car.  The kids stayed back at the house and played not so patiently! Ha! But when we got back I made Polar Express Hot Chocolate and we read A Christmas Dress for Ellen by President Thomas S. Monson. Then we all opened one gift each and the kids also got new jammies! Owen's are superman with a little cape and are awesome! Lastly, we put out milk and cookies and off to bed the kiddos went! Then we became Christmas elves and put all the gifts under the tree and stuffed all the stockings. By the time we went to bed it was 1am! And of course Owen was up at 4am and then I had to get up at 6am to make the breakfast. Ha! In two days I was workin on maybe 8 hours of sleep!

This is Emma showing off her fun jammies and Owen pointing to the superman symbol like "Ya, I am!" Ha!

Emma and Owen hamming it up together in their jammies. 

Stockings all in a row and our pretty tree and gifts in every nook and cranny!

Santa delivered a great Christmas and he ate our cookies and milk!

Then onto Christmas morning!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

fun!! Pasco is 40 minutes from my parents house : ) Thats the airport I've flown out of most. glad you had a good christmas eve!