Wednesday, December 12, 2012

New Blog - Pinterest and the Pauper

Last spring, I started a new blog with the suggestion of my friend Lisa. It was experimental at best. I was trying to separate my projects from my family posts. I realized that some of my posts on our family blog, like my table project and Paris Invitations for example, were being viewed by.... well.... strangers. It doesn't bother me and I don't feel it needs to be private, but really my personal blog is for friends and family. So I decided to make a new blog where anyone is welcome to look. I also decided I would try a new blog host, Tumblr. If you want to see this first blog it is www.midnightmommy.tumblr.com. But from the start, this host did not like me. You can ask Lisa! Ha! So after a while I decided to return to blogger. I know it well and it works for me. This time around I am not sure what the difference was, but the new blog kinda took off quickly! I have only 5 posts and have had thousands of visitors from all over. So I am glad I started this little side blog of mine. If you are interested, the new blog is called Pinterest And The Pauper(Thanks Lisa!) at www.pinterestandthepauper.blogspot.com. This particular blog is basically the projects I am finding and creating through Pinterest on a budget. Hence the name. It is purely for fun and for my own enjoyment. I have become a Pinterest addict and I need therapy, so this is it. Ha! Its so fun to look through all the Pins, but even more fun to successfully complete a Pinned project. So I now have a small outlet. Hope you enjoy if you visit! Happy Pinning!

No comments: