Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013

Thanksgiving is always one of my favorite days of the year. It includes family, yummy food, and thoughtful gratitude. This year was low key again with just us, my mom and her husband, and my sister Laura. We had the usual feast of turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans, rolls, etc. We enjoyed our meal, took a break and went back for more! :)  Later we went to a movie. My mom went with the kids to see Frozen and the big kids went to Catching Fire. I'm pretty sure when we got home we had more turkey. hehe. It lasted us all weekend! I got wrapped up in the moment and forgot to take photos. That or pregnancy brain. Its ridiculous how forgetful I have been! :) But I did manage a few with the annual Philip carving the turkey. :)




No comments: