Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014!

This year I had a bit more energy and I made sure to use it on some fun for Halloween! I LOVE Fall and October! Love it! We made Halloween cookies, Halloween dinners(along with Chili and fun Fall foods!), went to a few pumpkin patches, carved our pumpkins, enjoyed the gorgeous colors, and I even made Emma's costume. I would have made Owen's but he just would not commit to an idea so he was Buzz Lightyear again. Can you guess who Emma was?? Of course...Elsa! :) Jude even got to join in on his first year and was the cutest baby dragon ever! Below are some snapshots of our Halloween!

Jude trying to join in the fun! Rolled under the table hoping to see what was going on. 

Getting ready to carve up to pumpkins!



Carving away!

Ta da! Our awesome pumpkins!

Trick or Treat!

Our Elsa!

                                                         Our Buzz(for the 2nd time)

Our little dragon!


The haul! Can we say cavities?? Ha!


No comments: