Saturday, October 11, 2014

Jude is 10 months!


Yep, its here again. Another month has passed. Note my enthusiasm. Time is just outta control! I'm not happy about it. It seems to be stealing my baby from me! Jude is 10 months old. He is now army crawling after me. He hair is so soft and silky and has doubled in quantity over the last month or so. He now has 3 teeth. Two bottoms and a top.  He loves Mommy and tries valiantly to crawl after her. If that fails, then rolling gets the job done. hehe. He amazes me every day. His personality is so bright and its shining through! He is a big momma's boy. Unless we are at the store with Dad and then he wants to be held by Dad. He higher up you see. I get a good chuckle out of it! He is also a fan of anything Owen is playing with and Owen is not so keen on this. Hmmmm....sound familiar?(Dad and his brother Austin? ha!) Jude is as ever, such a sweet boy. I cannot believe how time has flown by! We love you Jude!




No comments: