Friday, October 10, 2008

CrAzI 8's

I saw this on my friend Gina's blog and I liked it. :) So here goes...


8 TV Shows I Love To Watch:

1) Lost
2) Dancing with the Stars
3) What Not to Wear
4) Ghost Hunters
5) CSI
6) Rachel Ray's 30 minute meals
7) Grey's Anatomy
8) Dragon Tales with emma


8 Places I love to Eat At:

1) In N Out
2) Claim Jumper
3) Olive Garden
4) Cafe Rio
5) Ice berg
6) Pei Wei
7) China a Go Go
8) Macayos

8 Things Things That Happened to Me Yesterday:

1) I woke up (that's a good start right?)
2) I woke up with Pink Eye (not so great)
3) Took Emma to Pre-school
4) Went to work
5) Came home from work
6) Gave my angel and husband kisses
7) Made dinner
8) Watched a movie (what an exciting life I lead)

8 Things I look Forward to:

1) Tomorrow (Its always a fresh start)
2) Halloween!
3) Thanksgiving!
4) Christmas! ( do we see a trend?)
5) My Ten year Wedding Anniversary next fall
6) Our trip to Italy for our anniversary
7) Eventually not working
8) I always look forward to getting off work! :)

8 Things I Love About Fall:

1) The change of weather
2) The beautiful scenery of green to gold
3) Halloween
4) Pumpkins
5) Cooking Chili, pot roast, and fall foods
6) Costumes and parties
7) the smell of real wood fireplaces
8) the smell of cinnamon candles

8 Things On My Wish List:

1) The orange Lambourgini from MI 3
2) $1 Billion Dollars
3) With my Billion Dollars I buy several Islands
4) I destroy these islands mysteriously with people on them I do not like :) Ya know...Democrats, ugly people, idiots, etc...You get the idea. :) jk if you're a democrat! :)
5) To learn to paint
6) To take up Piano again
7) To travel to Italy and up thru Brussels
8) To buy a whole new wardrobe!

8 People I Tag:

1) Austin and Danielle
2) Chelsea and Curtis
3) Wade and Brenda
4) Krishelle
5) Amy Matthewson
6) Nicole and Matt
7) Jessie
8) And Gina (again!)

No comments: