Monday, October 20, 2008

Trip to Sams Club

I am so excited! Over the weekend we went to Costco and Sam's Club to see which store we wanted a membership to. We ended up getting a Sam's club membership for $10! Whoo hoo! They had some really cool deals. They had 8G Ipods for $130 and Guitar Hero for under $100. Which of course both appealed to Phil! I think I will get him one or the other if I can for Christmas. I really want a Laptop and they had some good deals on those as well. They had the coolest playhouse which I would love to get for Emma! It was a wooden playhouse with furniture and all! Not the time of year for it right now, but it was so cute. I also found several items for other people for Christmas. I haven't shopped Sam's Club in forever and forgot what cool stuff they have! I know, I'm a dork...

1 comment:

The Fleming Family said...

If you want a great deal on a laptop wait for black friday! They always have really good deals!
We have Sam's Club too and I love it!
-Danielle