Thursday, October 16, 2008

It is almost Friday, thank heavens! I have now been sick with a nasty cold for about a week. Can't a girl catch a break? First Pink Eye and now this. I guess it comes with the territory of being a mom of a toddler. I just keep taking drugs (Tylenol Cold for those who are suspicious) and I feel like a zombie. Oh well, what can I do right? :)

It is really fall now. The breeze is chilly and there are fewer and fewer green trees. Very golden. Over the last weekend we had our first seasonal snow. It didn't last long but the weather was cold cold cold and for two days it snowed beautiful huge white flakes, but it didn't leave much on the ground. On Sunday morning it left a thin layer over everything. Very pretty, but I am a little worried we'll get more snow this year than the previous year we lived here. We got lucky that year and didn't have to shovel much. We'll see right?

Not much new or exciting. We are going to a Jazz game at the end of the month which should be fun. They are very popular here and if I'm lucky, the tickets I landed will either be a Lakers or Celtic game. Go Jazz! We are taking Emma to Disney on Ice at the beginning of Novemeber. I'm very excited about this. She knows alot of the disney characters and of course the princesses, but she has seen the advertise on TV and just goes crazy. Which leads me to something funny. The other day I was trying to put in Emma's eye drops for her pink-eye and she was crying and flopping around in protest. I told her to stop freaking out and that it doesn't hurt. So the next day she sees the advertise on TV gets all excited and starts running around and turns to me in mid-jump and says, "I'm freakin out!" She is just too much cute to handle sometimes. :) Oh how we love her!

This pretty much sums up our last couple of days. Hope all is well with everyone! Hope everyone is warm and safe! Until later...Caio!

No comments: