Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Emma's hair cut with a REAL hair stylist. :)



















I have always generally cut Emma's hair. I have had Great clips do it once and this place called Kids Kutz, but all in all its usually me. But this year Emma is going to Kindergarten and I wanted someone to give her a cute bob with layers and volume that I knew my simple hand could not do without some possible catastrophe. At the time were staying with the Flemings while Phil got us unloaded in WA, and they have someone who does there hair regularly and so we made an appointment. It was a cute little shop(adorable actually. you can see the colors in the pics) in her home and Emma did great. She was a little nervous about putting her head back in the sink, but you can see from the pictures she survived. lol. It turned out very cute and I am very glad we did it. Emma was strutting around for 2 days showing her hair off to everyone. :) And the next step....off to Kindergarten......(sigh)










No comments: