Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Emma's New Room







One of the first projects on my list as soon as we got to WA was to have Emma's room done before school started. I am almost finished! I got her bedding on sale just before we moved and I think it is totally Emma. I painted her accent wall a very soft pink and left the remaining walls the color they were, a neutral tan. I got a hot pink accent rug and hung her pink window panels(from her old room, but they look even better in this room. haha) and I even decopaged her old white name letters with fun paper. So far so good. On one of the walls you can't see I plan to do a series of B&W family photos in fun frames. Her room is the lightest of them all with two nice size windows. She goes in there for long periods of time and I think its a hit! A big girl room for a big girl who is going to Kindergarten. Its been a long few months and lots of change and she has been a real trooper! Here's to you Emma!



4 comments:

Brooke said...

Such a fun room! Im impressed you have it all painted and everything already! And her hair is super cute too!

Jek said...

Very cute girl in a very cute room! Will you tell me the color pink you used? I love it!

Amanda Fleming said...

Thanks! :) The color is called Budding Romance by Better Homes & Gardens. Its about $15 a gallon at Walmart. Home Depot carries it too. Its nice and soft and very girly. :)Do you have a blog I should be following? :)

Emily S. said...

Love all of this!! Nice job!