Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Jude is 6 months!

Um.... I just did the 5 month post didn't I? What can I say? Time flies when you're having fun!

A few things about Jude at 6 months:

Jude is our sweet sweet boy who loves to play and roll and laugh. He is such a mellow fellow!

He is now eating baby cereal and it is hysterical to watch! He gags on the first bite EVERY time, but by the 3rd or 4th spoonful he is leaning in with mouth wide open! 

Jude is now a determined roller and will roll over to me, Owen, or a toy he sees. He bounces like crazy in his Jumperoo and cackles in excitement. 

He jibber jabbers and is mimicking talking. He will try to "reply" or even try to do what you are doing with your mouth such as rolling your tongue or making popping noises. 

He LOVES to watch Owen and I can just see how much he wants to play. He adores Emma and she holds him and sings to him. He loves it! 

Jude LOVES LOVES LOVES his blankies. All my kids have had the love of blankets so its been passed down to him too! 

Jude is so HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!  And of course healthy. He weighed 16 lbs 14 oz at his 6 month visit and was 27 inches long! He has gained almost 8 pounds since he was born and has grown 5 inches in length. That's amazing to me! 

He likes to give mom kisses which translates to slobbering on mom's face.

He is a Momma's boy, but loves the cool fun guy named Dad! 

We love Jude so much and can't believe how lucky we are to call him ours! I really wish I could slow these next few months down, but we know that how that story goes. With that said, I look forward very much to seeing how much Jude grows and learns these next 6 months! The first year of growth and change is amazing! We love you Jude!


No comments: