Saturday, August 25, 2012

Emma's back to school hair cut!






Only one week and Emma is back to school. Big girl now, 1st Grade! This year, Emma asked to have a back to school hair cut.  She remembered we did last year. We had been growing it out since her birthday and it was getting fairly long for her. But while Emma likes to have longer hair and do it up like princesses and all her fun themed ideas, she hates, and I mean HATES, having to brush it and do it. She cries and fusses and screeches and moans. So when she asked, I obliged.  Off we went to Great Clips where they lopped off 5 inches! Ha!  But its what she wanted.  It looks dang super cute! And I am happy because she is. :)  Now she looks a little bit older and wiser too. Sniff sniff. Isn't she adorable though?  I know I'm biased., but she is. Now to go have a good cry that my baby is getting too big....

1 comment:

The Fleming Family said...

She does look super cute. I see so much of your mom in her in that last picture...
Good luck at your first day, Emma!!!
-Danielle