Saturday, August 25, 2012

Photo Project #3





The Norman Family volunteered for me once again! I had the pleasure of taking photos of my friend Brooke and her husband Aaron for their 5 year wedding anniversary.  It was so much fun!  We went downtown Spokane and walked around the streets and managed some seriously fun shots.  I posted a few of my favorites here.  I also managed to use totally manual functions (no auto anything!) with my camera and am glad for the practice. Now I am kinda jealous of the fun photos and want anniversary photos of Phil and I next month!  haha!  Thank you Brooke and Aaron for letting me be part of your little anniversary project!  I had so much fun!  Now onto your fall family photos next....

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I am sooooo excited to get the cd! I seriously love ALL of them! its going to be so hard to choose what ones to frame!! I took pics with my phone of the ones you put on here.. the double pic ones. I love them combined lol.. As you can tell I stayed home from church since I had a migraine still when I woke up. Its been nice to just sit here and relax. AND its almost gone.. HOORAY! Thanks again for being our amazing photographer! : )