Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fun with the camera part 1





I got my camera a few months ago and I have been playing with it on a pretty regular basis, but mostly to learn all its bells and whistles.  I wasn't taking photos of anything really worth while to post, but I learned a ton about producing a nice bokeh and using the manual settings of the camera. Then I found myself a volunteer!  Ha!  My friend Brooke and her husband are celebrating their 5 year anniversary this year and she dug her wedding dress out and tried it on. To her surprise she found that after two babies and 5 years it fit, and even better than before!  So we made a plan to take some fun photos to commemorate her anniversary and her svelt self. :)  Above are only a few of the pics I took, but overall they turned out well.  And either way we had ourselves some fun!  Thanks Brooke!

1 comment:

CJMsquared+6 said...

How fun! That is a creative idea! Good job on the photos btw!