Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fun with the camera part 2






Part 2 of fun with my camera begins with this sweet little guy Braxton.  He just turned 18 months and I volunteered to take his milestone pics.  I needed more models you see and Brooke accepted the challenge!  She had a plan to take them at their family reunion the week before, but their time was short and thus, I ended up being able to play yet again.  I grabbed a basket and we headed to this red barn I knew of next to an old shed or horse stable, not sure.  Either way we had a simple background to show off this adorable little man!  He was soooo good.  Cooperated and all.  I wish Owen was that well behaved for photos!  He turns 18 months next month and I hope to take some fun ones of him, but lets be honest.... It will be a miracle!  Thanks to Brooke and her little guy for being my volunteers!  Next up...Brooke and Aaron's 5 year anniversary photos... yes, more volunteer time!  Ha!  And then (can't believe it) Emma's back to school photos!

No comments: