Monday, June 25, 2012

Father's Day Gift




This year for Mother's Day and Father's Day we have been getting back to the basics and made homemade gifts.  Emma and I had a blast putting them together!  For Father's Day we made "Hero Boxes" for the Hero's in our lives. To Wade, if you see this and for some reason haven't gotten your gift yet, sorry for the spoiler! My Dad got a slightly different version since he can't have sugar, but the point was to show our dads we think they are SUPER!  And of course the Heros we have always thought they were! So I put together a box filled with treats for a Super Hero. Hero Nectar for "refreshment of cosmic powers." A Secret Identity Bar, Xray Vision Drops, Hero Vitamins, and mints for fresh breath. 4 out of 5 Damsels in distress agree! I also placed a Super Dad poem signed by us all and Emma made a handmade card with a picture of her Popo in his Super Hero cape(in case you were wondering. lol) It was a ton of fun and I hope they enjoyed the treat! Happy Father's Day!

(On a small side note:  I forgot to take pictures of Phil's box of money. Gah!)

No comments: