Thursday, June 7, 2012

Father's Day Photos




I am so excited about my new camera that I have pretty much been snapping photos nonstop since I got it!  Even taking photos of mundane things that are of no interest to anyone.  Basically testing out how the camera works and its functions. I decided to take some photos of the handsome husband and sweet kiddos for Father's day. I found this cool spot in our neighborhood with a field, a cool stone wall, and a gazebo. Playing around with the cameras features, I think I got some great shots! I am very happy with how they turned out.  I will frame the 3 together for his desk at work. The last one is just for laughs.  Owen isn't much into my hobby and was done.  He got out of Dad's lap and started walking away.  The look on his face is like, "Mom, I am too cool for this. Peace."  Professional, no, but good enough to enjoy? Absolutely!

2 comments:

CJMsquared+6 said...

So CUTE! I think I will just hire you to do our next family photos!!! Owen is getting so BIG!

Amanda Fleming said...

I'll bring my camera! :)