Sunday, June 3, 2012

New camera!






I finally got my camera!  I have been saving for months!  A little here a little there. Christmas, Valentines, and birthday.  Finally it is in my hands!  I got a Canon EOS Rebel XS.  Its not their fanciest version, but it will be perfect for me.  These are the very first photos I took with it. Emma was my model! Isn't she pretty? I messed with different bells and whistles on it. I can assure you I will need to read the manual for some of it, but its pretty user friendly. The best lighting outdoors is when the sun is behind a cloud and we got lucky for a few of the shots.  The others the sun poked out. I am no pro at Photoshop, but I am sure they could be edited to reduce shadows etc. But overall I am totally loving the camera!  Now I can take good quality photos of our life.  I even took some photos of Phil and the kids for a possible Father's Day idea I had.  I will post those later.  Gotta make the project first!  So for now, I have a new toy to play with and I am sure everyone will get sick of the billion photos I post!  hehe.  I apologize in advance!

No comments: