Monday, June 25, 2012

M&M Cake

My mom LOVES M&M's!  I mean LOVE LOVE LOVES them.  Its been an ongoing joke that she needs to seek professional help for her addiction to M&M's.  MM meetings anyone??  She always has a small bag of them in her purse and a jar of them by her computer.  So when I saw the idea for this cake on Pinterest, I knew it was destined to be my Mom's birthday cake. It is so simple!  Its just a chocolate cake(you can use any kind) with chocolate frosting. Kit Kats are placed around the edge and held by a fun ribbon, and of course its finished off by topping with M&M's. I also placed some around the base.  When we surprised her with it she laughed pretty good, but no one was laughing while we were stuffing our faces full of the chocolaty goodness!  Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments: